Language:  English |  فارسي     
History of the Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
Faculty of Paramedical Sciences was established in 1366 with the aim of training experts in paramedical sciences. It was established offering  the following programs:

  •  Associate degree and Bachelor’s degree of Laboratory Sciences in Shiraz University.
  •  Associate degree of Laboratory Sciences under the auspices of the previous Ministry of Health and Welfare Office.
  •  Radiology education center of Shiraz University.
This college trained students in two fields of Professional Doctorate and Associate degree of Laboratory Sciences from 1366 to 1370. Also two fields of Laboratory Sciences have been established (daily/evening courses )from 1379. The Associate degree of the field of Laboratory Sciences was transferred from Shiraz to Gerash Institute of Laboratory Sciences in 1379.The Faculty of Paramedical Sciences has also had daily courses for(Associate/BS) of the field of Radiology  since 1370 and evening courses from 1375 till now .

Area of the Paramedical School:
A plot of land with an area of 8800 square meters, consisting of 400 square meters  for cultural activities, 3054 square meters for educational activities, 200 square meters for research activities.

   -The buildings:
      400 square meters for basement, 1627 square meters for ground floor, 1627 square meters for the first floor and 36 square meters for the guards.

   -Warehouse:
      90+55 square meters .
 
Fields of study:
  1.    Laboratory Sciences.
  2.    Radiology
  3.    Medical Journalism
  4.    Radiobiology
  5.    Medical biotechnology 
Academic degrees:

   Straight Bachelor of Science in:
  • Laboratory Sciences
  • Radiology
   Non-Straight Bachelor of Science in:
  • Laboratory Sciences
  • Radiology (Radiography)
   Non-Straight Master of Sciences in:
  • Medical Journalism
  • Radiobiology
  • Medical Biotechnology

 

Page Last Update   :  1393-9-25 13:34        Top of page Print version